Last modified: 05-27-2021
Medavera, Inc., a Missouri corporation (“Company” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our websites, including but not limited to, onmedicalgrounds.com, (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Included Collection. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website; in email, text messages, or any other electronic communications between you and this Website.
Excluded Collection. This policy does not apply to information collected by us, offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or by any third party, including through any application, advertising, or other content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information using the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register an account on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
EU Privacy Rights
We control and operate the Website from our facilities in the United States of America, and we make no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. You are not authorized to access the Website or to submit any information to the Website from any jurisdiction other than the United States of America.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information We Collect Directly From You. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. Information we may collect directly from you includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account, or registering for a class or seminar. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website
- User Contributions you add to the Website.
Information We Collect Automatically. In addition, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, and we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; or recognize you when you return to our Website.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About Use and Disclosure.
Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Collect From Others. We may also collect information about you from our business partners and other third parties. That information includes, but may not be limited to, your name, email address, and username on third-party platforms.
How we use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Optional Uses. We may also use your information to contact you about own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. For more information, see Choices About Use and Disclosure.
Advertisers. We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Non-Personal Information. We may disclose aggregated information or other information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices about Use and Disclosure
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from Company. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out will not apply to information provided to Company as a result of a product purchase, service experience, or other transactions.
Accessing Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may be unable to delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use commercially reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized access to all information you provide to us and that we collect from you. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or you have used third party authentication services to access our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we therefore cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.